Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Special Effects

 Special effects is no easy task for any film. It takes a lot of information and knowledge on certain programs on how to make the effects you need. I have Adobe After Effects and I also have Adobe Premiere Pro, which I am certified for. But when it comes to after effects, I'm not an expert. For this reason, this is why I used video copilot.net for help.


















Here, creator Andrew Kramer has over one hundred tutorial videos on how to use special effects on Adobe After Effects. This is where I made my production company logo. Just a quick 10 second video takes hours to make. Heres what it looks like when it is being edited in Adobe After Effects.

Still debating on changing the color, but that will be a last minute decision. 

No comments:

Post a Comment