Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Critical Reflection

Throughout the process of the making of the film, my production skills were increased. I learned how to use my software such as Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects much better. I learned different ways to hold a hand held camera to get the steadiest shot. For my hardware, I used a handheld camera that was purchased at Best Buy and for software I used Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects. Premiere is a software where I was able to edit and place my footage where I wanted it and After Effects was used to change the coloring of the intro and also I applied a stabilization to the shot. My product is going to be engaged to my audience through an mp4. My product is going to represent the issue of schizophrenia and diseases similar to it, since the main character is being effected by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment